Win a signed ball - Facebook Competition
KitKase Facebook Competition
England Rugby Travel are offering the chance to win one of two KitKase England Rugby branded suitcases. To enter the competition, entrants must like the England Rugby Travel Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/engrugbytravel/).
Please see the terms and conditions below that apply to this competition.
The prize can only be posted to registered addresses in England and Wales and will be sent by standard post. Given the package size, someone will need to be at the address to take receipt.
INFORMATION REGARDING DATA COLLECTION
Terms & Conditions for ERT Facebook Competition
1. There will be two winners who will each receive a KitKase England Rugby suitcase. This competition will run from 1st December 2017 until 19th December 2017.
2. This competition is open to residents of England and Wales over 18 years of age except employees, friends and relatives, and associated third-party suppliers of England Rugby Travel, the RFU or KitKase.
3. Entrants must like and comment on the England Rugby Travel Facebook page to enter. There is one entry per Facebook user.
4. The Promoter may refuse entries at its discretion if they appear to be dishonest, defective, in breach of the rules, forged or in bad faith. Incorrect entries will not be included in the draw.
5. The winners will be drawn at random by an independent third party on 20th December 2017 at 0900hrs (UK time) and will be notified within 14 days of the date of the draw.
6. The winners will be announced on the England Rugby Travel Facebook page and must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified; otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost.
7. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are non-transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or not received.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. If any circumstances out of the Promoter’s control mean that a prize advertised is not available, the Promoter will provide a prize of equivalent value.
10. Events may occur or render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. If such an event occurs the Promoter shall not be liable to the entrant or winner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute sole discretion to amend, alter or terminate the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
12. Winners may be required to participate in any publicity that the Promoter reasonably requires. Where the Promoter creates or commissions photos, video, sound recordings or other PR materials that feature a winner or their guest, the winner agrees, to the publication of such content on any Promoter website or in any other media.
13. By participating in this competition, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the competition, the above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. The Promoter is Mike Burton Travel Limited t/a England Rugby Travel.
16. Entry instructions for specific competitions are deemed to form part of the rules as are these terms and conditions. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In entering this competition, the participant hereby releases and absolves Facebook of any claims, liabilities, costs or damages arising from their participation in this competition.