How to Book
England Rugby Travel's new website has been designed to make booking our superb tours and packages a pleasurable experience in order to ensure that you enjoy a great tour from the minute you book.
England Rugby Travel's website has been designed to offer you the greatest flexibility possible, and to ensure that all of the extras that go hand in hand with the tour can be selected when booking.
The following bullet points offer a step by step guide to booking a package online with England Rugby Travel:
- Select the tournament that you are interested in by clicking on the tournament at the top of the site
- Once you are in the tournament page you are interested in, the different tours for different matches are displayed down the left hand side in red. Browse through these different options until you have found the right tour/match for you and your party
- After clicking on the tour/match you are interested in, you will be presented with another screen which provides the sub packages that are available for your selected tour/match displayed down the left hand side in red
- Browse through these different options until you have found the right sub package for you and your party. You can perform a quick comparison of sub packages by clicking on the button labeled 'Summary Of Package Options'. This table compares all of the inclusions of each sub package to help you make your decision
- When you are happy that you have selected the correct sub package, click on the red button labeled 'Start Your Booking Or Check Prices'
- From this point you will be presented with a detailed list of instructions on screen for each of the booking steps for your package.
If you experience any problems, or have any questions relating to any of the booking steps, please call 0844 7885000.